Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nothing Special

I wish that I had something interesting to write about.  This week has been really stressful, for various reasons, including what to do for Fall Break. 

Here's the (not quite finalized) plan.
Go to Paris with Camille and Jacqueline and meet up with Karl.
Fly to Sweden to visit Linnea.
Fly to London with Camille and Jacqueline and visit Drew and Sarah.
Fly to Dublin and spend a few days there.
Fly back to France.

I'm pretty excited about this.  My only problem is now I'm worried about not being able to come back into the country.  In order to live here, I need a Carte de Sejours, which won't be given to me until I have a medical exam.  They don't tell us about the medical exams until about a week beforehand, and apparently we need the Carte de Sejours to get back into the country.  Except, our visas allow for multiple re-entries, so you can imagine my confusion.  Oh well, the point is, Fall Break will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment