Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Flights

I am currently enjoying the marvelous hospitality of my dear friends, the Hadleys.  My flights were canceled to come home, so now I'm staying here an extra couple days.  I have a flight scheduled to go out on the 24th, which will get me into Chicago around 2:30pm Chicago time on Christmas Eve.  I want to say again how blessed I am to know the Hadleys.  I know I've said it before, but it just needs to be said again.  They not only opened their home to me for two nights, planned to drive me to the Lyon airport, have fed me many a meal, and in general fill me with joy-which has not happened in quite a while.  I don't know what I would do without them.
And now, since my flights have changed around like crazy, they are letting me stay with them another day and night, and are taking me to the train station to get to Paris.  They are without a doubt some of the best people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment