Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Preparations

Well, friends, today is the day.  Today is the day that I will once more be a world traveler.  I leave tonight for Athens, Corinth, Epidarus, Samos, Kusadasi, Pamukkale, and Izmir.  What will I be doing this time, you ask?  I will be literally walking in the footsteps of the Apostles John and Paul.  You could say I'm excited.  It's only a once in a lifetime opportunity, you know!  Our first day will be spent at the Acropolis, which is where Paul spoke about the Unknown God.  I will be touching the stones that Paul himself touched.  I think that's pretty amazing.
All I have left to do before I am on that plane is finishing packing and get to the airport.  The people with whom I am traveling are incredible, and I could not be more thankful for this opportunity.
I won't be bringing a computer with me, so alas, I won't be able to update my blog while I'm gone.  Fear not, though, for I will be posting all about the trip when I get back.
Bon voyage, mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment