Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Friday, April 15, 2011

As Time Goes By

Where does time go?
I have 2 youth group nights lefts.
I have 12 days of classes left (thank you no class on Friday).
I have 2 youth group nights lefts.
I have 29 days until I go to Greece.
I have 44 days until I will be at camp for the summer.
I have 7.5 weeks until I turn 21.
I have 20 weeks of class left before I graduate college.

Seriously, where does time go?

1 comment:

  1. Ah - 20 weeks before graduation! Eek! Me too! Well, actually, I've got fewer, because I've only got one more week of classes here! Ah! I'm wondering where the time goes too:
    I have 24 days left in Botswana.
    4 days of classes.
    27 days before I go home home.
    And I guess only 17 or 18 weeks of classes before I graduate!? Eish! What are we doing with our lives!? Sometimes I wish that time didn't move, but then I am always excited for the next thing, however uncertain it is, so I start wishing it to go faster! It's a good thing it always goes by at the same pace, in spite of our urgings either way. :)

    ReplyDelete