Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Reading

I love reading.  Since I've been home, I have finished four books, and I'm about a third of the way through another.  I've started making a list of the books I want to read while I'm gone.  So far, they include

1. Three Cups of Tea
2. The Gunslinger
3. The Last Song
4. In The Grip of Grace

The first two books are part of a deal I made with my brother-in-law.  He picked what I would read, and he has to read Sense and Sensibility. I probably got the better end of that deal.  Next, I want to read a cheesey chick book, and because I liked the movie so much (don't judge) I chose this one.  As for the last one, I just like Jesus books.

If anyone has recommendations, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment